Monday, October 29, 2012

Ed the Magnificent

Have you ever felt alone when you're surrounded by your own friends?? That's how I feel everyday. It's not fun. I hate that when a teacher says you can work with a partner I have no one there and I end up being the loser without a partner. I hate that no one cares about me as much as I care about them and I hate that when I put everything into a relationship I get nothing back. I'm tired of having a broken heart. I just wish someone would come along and fix it already.

Thank goodness the world has an Ed Sheeran in it, because he is the bomb.com. No joke. He should recieve an award for being a boss at writing songs. There should also be a national Ed day. There would be no school or work and everyone could get together, write songs and sing. Maybe it could be on a beach, with instruments and friends. It would be in honor of the great Ed Sheeran, 'cause he deserves it.

Also, I have a confession.... I love Taylor Swift's new album, Red. I'm not a big fan of hers, but this album is golden. It's different and so amazing.

Happy Monday y'all! xx

1 comment:

  1. 3 things:
    1. Come home.
    2. I love Ed.
    3. Shame on you. But, I still like you.

    ReplyDelete