Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hobos

The other day I told my dad I was going to drop out of school and become a hobo. True story. I'm still considering it.

Yesterday in Physics we discussed force. There's a kid in my class who's, well, let's just say he's different. He tried to move my teacher using the 'Star Wars' force. It was awesome. In the words of my dear friend Jeff, "Seems legit!" This same kid is now in my lab group. Instead of trying to learn all of our names, he gave us nicknames. I am the yellow power ranger, Jeff is the blue power ranger, Nate is the green power ranger and he is the red power ranger because he's (in his words), "the good-looking one."

I love boys. Especially nice ones. And ones that compliment my sparkly shoes. :)
I enjoy yolo-ing with my cousins. It makes for some grand memories.
I'm really loving Imagine Dragons. If you haven't heard of them, listen to this song. Then go look up more of their songs and fall madly in love with them like I have. :)

 
On that wonderful note, I shall leave you be. :) Have a wonderful weekend folks! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment