Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hands

You know you have an A+ physics teacher when he runs down the hall during class after a toy hovercraft yelling at kids to "get out of the way!!!!" and to "move your feet!!"

I know lots of Nates, and they're all my favorite in different ways. Some of them compliment my hair, others have nice hands and others I have tender moments with that make me believe the human race is not nearly so bad. :)

Just watched One Direction perform on the X-Factor for Uncle Simon. So precious. He was so proud. It was fabulous. Then they played their Pepsi commercial. It was golden. "And I'm Harry.." hahahaha. Little Things live= perfection

Also, congratulations to President Obama, for another 4 years. May the odds be ever in your favor. :)

Happy days! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment